25th June 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
The safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and families is the top priority for all of us at Ahern Ibérica. Thank you for your support, patience and understanding during this time as we have navigated the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We are pleased to confirm that as of today, we have returned to full operations at our Móstoles, Madrid branch.
Our team has returned to the office today, and we are open during our normal business hours Monday to Friday. We are providing all sales, service and spare parts functions and have a fully stocked warehouse of new Snorkel lifts for immediate delivery.
Keeping Us Safe & Healthy is Our Priority
We are continuing to closely monitor and comply with the latest guidance from the Spanish Government and World Health Organization to ensure that we provide a safe and healthy environment for our employees, customers, suppliers and community.
Our normal branch functions have returned and we are taking the following steps to protect us all:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed at our branch, and this will be reviewed daily.
- We have reviewed and updated our stringent hygiene procedures, which have been fully implemented.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) has been provided to our team members, with clear instructions on use, sanitization and replacement.
- Hand sanitizing stations are in use around the facility.
- We have introduced a strict 1.5m minimum physical distancing rule and have adjusted our workflows accordingly to enable this.
- We have restricted meetings and gatherings to a limited number in large areas, and when possible, to attend meetings by telephone or video conferencing.
- All machines, including new products and equipment in our workshop, will have all touch points fully sanitized prior to shipment. This includes upper and lower control panels, platform entry gates, service doors, loading pendants, etc.
- Any visitors to our branch will be required to comply with our on-site procedures, including the wearing of appropriate PPE. The PPE requirements are listed on signage at the entrance to the branch, and also outlined in our health & safety policy. We will supply appropriate PPE to visitors who need it.
- During external field service visits, our technicians will wear appropriate PPE and be equipped with sanitization supplies to maintain a safe and clean work area. Our technicians will comply with all on-site protocols and client requirements.
How to Reach Us
You can now contact us on our normal branch communication channels:
T: +34 919 040 610
For additional contact information, please visit www.aherniberica.es/contactenos/.
We remain vigilant to the ongoing risks associated with COVID-19, and will continue to closely follow the official guidance provided for the wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers and community. We will communicate any changes to our operations or availability, should they become necessary.
Once again, we appreciate your support during this time, and look forward to working with you again. We send our very best wishes to you and your families, and hope that you remain safe and well.